If there's equipment that saves your facility energy, chances are TRC’s AESAP program has an incentive to help reduce the cost of increasing your farm’s or building’s energy efficiency.
Irrigation pump overhaul & variable frequency drives (VFDs)
High-efficiency fans and VFDs
LED Lighting & Controls
High-efficiency refrigeration, HVAC and dehumidification
Condensing boilers & controls
California consumers are not obligated to purchase any full fee service or other service not funded by this Program. This Program is funded by California utility rate payers under the auspices of the CPUC.
How We Can Help
The program provides a wide range of custom incentive and rebate options for additional types of upgrades including.
- Retrofitting existing equipment to be more efficient
- Replacing existing equipment with something more efficient
- Adding efficient upgrades to existing equipment
- Adding new equipment that increases load
- Process improvements (including projects that increase load but reduce per-unit energy usage)
- Behavioral, RetroCommissioning RCx, and Operational (BRO) activities to bring equipment back to original specs or design intent