AESAP INCENTIVE APPLICATION
Applying for incentives is quick and easy using our Incentive Application, and helps companies overcome barriers preventing them from moving forward with energy efficiency projects. The measure type included in the application determines the information and documentation required by the AESAP. Some items to keep in mind before applying include:
Rebate projects do not require pre-approval.
Pre-approval is required for Custom Incentives and any energy-saving measures not included in the Rebate Catalog.
Before you begin the application, please review the information needed below to complete a submission.
Required Information to Get Started on Your Application Submission
When you are ready to apply, please have the following information on hand:
- PG&E business account number and name, as it appears on your electric and/or gas bill
- Federal tax status (Corp, LLC, etc.), legal business name and Employer Identification Number
Rebate Only Requirements
- Final Invoice(s) or itemized receipt of purchase (must be within 6 month of project completion)
- Manufacturer specification sheet(s) - with wattage and/or technical information
- Qualifying measures must adhere to the specific requirements as outlined in the AESAP Rebate Catalog
Custom Incentive Measure Requirements
AESAP must pre-approve this project track BEFORE the purchase or installation of products or equipment. Apply early and contact us with questions, we’re here to help!